Tuesday 10 June 2014

Uniko Studio - Introducing Paradise Hummingbird

Good Morning,

It's the final day of previewing the Uniko Studio June release and tomorrow you will be able to get your hands on these gorgeous stamps

The final set for previewing is 'Paradise - Hummingbird', this set is so pretty and tropical!


Supplies Used:
Uniko Studio - Paradise Hummingbird
Uniko Studio - Background builders - Vines

Before you go please go and visit my team mates and see what they have come up with, you won't be disappointed.

Gillian (that's me)

So that's it for the previews of the new sets, Beverley and the Design Team will be back tomorrow with the full release and even more inspiration.

Thanks for visiting

13 comments :

  1. Love the muted colour of the hummingbird and the combo of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply elegant and beautiful Gillian. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful showcase of the hummingbird; classy and elegant!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS design. I really like your colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the soft and delicate look of your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I just love that gorgeous hummingbird design! So pretty in that soft color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such and elegant card, beautiful image, great layout.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This humming bird looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the soft colour that you have stamped the hummingbird with - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I like this even more in the subtle tones. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning! I love the accent flowers :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...