Tuesday 10 June 2014

CASology Week 99 - Anniversary

Good Afternoon,

It's time for a new cue card over at CASology and this week it is 'Anniversary'. For me nothing says Anniversary more than hearts, so that was the main feature of my card.


Supplies Used:
Clearly Besotted - Mini Hearts (Stamps and Die)
Stampin Up - Teeny Tiny Sentiments



Now it's over to you guys, I can't wait to see what Clean and Simple ideas you all come up with this week, but before you get started have a quick visit round the rest of the Design Team for further inspiration.



And our wonderful sponsor - STAMPlorations


Thanks for visiting 

12 comments :

  1. I'm with you on the hearts Gillian and love your crisp and stylish card too.
    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfectly simple card that packs a punch! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gillian! Just to say I still follow you and gosh you're making some fantastic cards, love your CAS work!

    Hope all is well with you and hubby - doesn't seem five minutes since the wedding!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the pastel colours of this pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gillian the soft blue hearts are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous :) I love the tones of blue on the hearts !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome anniversary card and especially good for a guy - those are hard to make!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So crisp and fresh and pretty, Gillian ... such a lovely card! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gillian, I love your soft blue hearts...an unexpected color for hearts and I LOVE it! Must try this...I love the way it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous--just my kind of anniversary card. Love how graphic and unfrilly (is that even a word?) it is.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card Gillian it's CAS and perfect for someone's anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...