Sunday 8 June 2014

Uniko Studio - Introducing English Country Garden Butterflies

Good Morning,

I'm back with another showcase of the next set from the Uniko Studio June release.  Remember they will all be available to buy on the 11th June.

Today we are introducing the 'English Country Garden - Butterflies' set. And can I just say I love love love this set.


Supplies Used:
Uniko Studio - English Country Garden - Butterflies
Uniko Studio - Chrysanthemums
Glossy Accents

Before you go, please go and visit my team mates and see what they have come up with. You won't be disappointed.

Gillian (that's me)



I hope you have liked this little showcase of the new set, be sure to drop past tomorrow so you can see another set in action.

Thanks for visiting

14 comments :

  1. Beautiful colours Gillian and love your layout. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Case design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore the gentle colour pallette and offset butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such subtle colours, how elegant. Beautiful stamps.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring of that gorgeous butterfly! I love all the delicate details of the design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfectly positioned and wonderful CAS design x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elegant and classy with the colours you've chosen and placing the butterfly at the edge. Stunning...
    c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this CAS design. The butterfly is just about the prettiest one I've ever seen...And I'm not a big butterfly fan! This one, however, is gorgeous. Wonderful card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you have showcased this butterfly, Gillian! The soft colours and white space are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl, this bedazzles me!! I see your blog all the time in my reader, Gilly, but I'm sorry I've been so bad about stopping in to leave comments. Sister is gone and spring is gone (not as much gardening being done when it's hot), so I'm hoping to settle back into my old routine soon. I still love all your cards which are always so CLEAN! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. The sweet pastel butterfly is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another CAS perfection card, love the colours on the butterfly & it pairs beautifully with the sentiment :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...