Saturday 7 June 2014

Uniko Studio Introducing - Classic Alphabet

Good Morning,

After a couple of sneak peek days, I finally get to show you some of the goodies in action from the June Uniko Release.  Remember they will all be available to buy on the 11th June and they are all fabulous!

Today we are introducing the 'Classic Alphabet' set. This is such a versatile set and I'm sure you will all many to come up with wonderful creative uses for it.



Supplies Used:
Uniko Studio - Classic Alphabet
Wow white embossing powder
Embossing buddy
Lil Inkers - Stitched Mats

Before you go please stop by and visit my team mates and see what they have come up with, you won't be disappointed.

Gillian (that's me)

I hope you have liked this little showcase of the new set, be sure to drop past tomorrow so you can see another set in action.

Thanks for visiting

12 comments :

  1. Love how you've used the alpha stamps. Great idea to get over the tricky problem of lining up letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so delicate and beautiful Gillian and a perfect new baby card.
    Yes I'm looking forward to whats up next!
    Sarah. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love the simplicity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sweet simplicity of this card! I had this idea in my head but went with something else in the end, but I totally love how your squares look like blocks!! Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your CAS card. Perfect to welcome a new little one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card! That stitching panel is perfect with the word

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply stunning, or stunningly simple...either way, this is a lovely baby card. Wonderful showcase of the new release!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling baby card! Love the 'blocks'! Great use of the square frame and I love the alpha set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab example. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Genius! LOVE it! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...