Monday 30 June 2014

Less Is More - Recycling

Good Afternoon,

I am back with a card for this week's Less Is More challenge, we have been asked to use something recycled on our card. I have a little box that I store snippets that I would like to use on a future card but I confess that I am quite bad at never actually opening the box, so this was a great challenge for me.  Both the 'happy' die cut and the twine flower was already in my box, so just the sparkle and the stamped sentiment is new.


Supplies Used:
Clearly Besotted - Word Die
Clearly Besotted - Sentiment
Twine and sparkle from my stash

Thanks for visiting

11 comments :

  1. I know what you mean about keeping things but never getting around to using them Gillian but you've done perfectly with this one.
    Fabulous card and recycling.
    Thanks for joining the challenge
    Sarah xx
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job recycling, Gillian! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job recycling, Gillian! Love your twine flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS card Gillian, love the twine flower. Stef

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card. I think your box is a fabulous idea. My snippets are scattered all over--not very usefull.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great twine flower! Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card Gillian...I'm not sure the things are being used for a second time... but at least they are not being wasted!
    Great stuff!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Gillian, I like that flower!
    Thanks for joining the Less is More Challenge this week
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous CAS card, love your string flower, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the twine flower and the die cut happy - glad they came out of the box and found their way on to this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...