Wednesday 6 February 2013

Muse Challenge #3

Good Afternoon,

Well I am finally beginning to feel back to my normal self, so much so, I managed to find time to create a card for this weeks Muse Card Club challenge.

Firstly though I would like to thank everybody that voted for my card last week to be a featured member, I am truly very honoured.

Now onto this weeks card



Supplies Used:
MFT - Loopy Bloom Die
Penny Black Stamp
Stampin Up - Sentiment
Nestabilities

This is the inspiration card by the fabulous Laurie Wilson.  I have chosen the felt flower and the yellow as my inspiration.  When I first started I thought my finished card would have been closer to Lauries, however as it developed I found myself going further and further away from it.


I am off now to see what everybody else has created from this fabulous card.

Also I am having a birthday giveaway, if you are interested in entering, you can find the details here.

Thanks for visiting
x

21 comments :

  1. Fabulous flower, and love the use of the circle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i just love this, that flower is amazing . A beautiful striking card.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - the texture and bright pop of colour from the flower is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the flower and the framed sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flower looks so soft and full, Love it! Very pretty card Gillian. So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your flower and the colours look fab against the black!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your flower and the circle! Great job! Happy to hear you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply wonderful. Can't decide what I like more...the bright and beautiful colors, the circle cutouts, the fun flower... Heck, it's all great! Love it.
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gillian, congrats on last week's feature. I love, love, love this flower and your design is fabulous.
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a pretty card! I adore the big felt flower! That really draws the eye in!! Such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a flower, striking card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear that you are feeling better, Gillian! What a fabulous card - I love the colour combo and the yellow flower adds such lovely texture :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your take on the Muse Challenge. The felt flower is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely flower and the circle is a super way to focus on your sentiment. Well done on your win last week. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG I love this card - especially that puffy felt flower. I think these are so effective as an embellishment and deceptively simple to make! Thanks for shring your card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Love that bold felt flower!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your flower turned out beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome card! I love the flower! Thanks for playing at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That big fluffy felt flower is AWESOME!! I love the off-set circle as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful card, your flower is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card - love the felt flower and the circle used to frame the sentiment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...