Monday 11 February 2013

Music

Good Evening,

A later entry from me for this weeks 'Music' challenge over at Less Is More, I was away visiting in the in laws at the weekend so haven't managed to do any crafting until now.


Supplies Used:
Unity Stamp Co - Music Stamp
Sizzix & Hero Arts - Flower Stamp
Sentiment is from an unknown
ProMakers
Stampin Up - Dazzling Details

There is only 1 day left if you want to enter for birthday candy giveaway.  Details can be found here.

Unfortunately it is a quick post from me tonight, as I still have a number of cards to make for this week.

Thanks for visiting
x


9 comments :

  1. Super card Gillian!
    I love the pop of blue!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, gillian... love how you placed the flower over the music. it really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Gillian! Love the pop of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous CAS card - I love the little splash of colour.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card - so simple but with a great splash of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple but oh ever so affective and love that pop of blue! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks perfect Gillian. Love your little blue flower. I so struggled with this weeks challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the blue flower over the misic score!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is perfect for this weeks challenge. It's so pretty and I love the dash of blue. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...