Thursday 7 February 2013

One Layer Wednesday 126

Good Morning,

The challenge over with Susan at Simplicity is to create a one layer card using a neglected colour. Now I knew straight away what colour what was for me......browns! They just don't seem to work well with me.
But I recently got this owl stamp, so though it would be perfect to use brown on.


Supplies Used:
Inkadinkado - Sleepy Owl
Stampin up - Sentiment
Versamark
Embossing Powder
Derwent Colour Soft Pencils

Still no sure if I really like using 'browns' but it was good to ink up a new stamp.

Thanks for visiting
x

6 comments :

  1. This is beautiful,lovely image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely simple image, especially for mens cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful use of browns!!!! I love how warm and adorable your owl image is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's an adorable image and looks lovely in his brown plumage. I think we all have a colour we struggle with. Mine would be orange. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I am with you - I don't use brown much either

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS card. The owl image is so cute and brown suits him very well

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...