Thursday 7 February 2013

Winter Wonderland - Monochromatic

Good Afternoon,

Quickly nipping in with my card for this weeks challenge over at Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog before it closes.  This week the challenge is Monochromatic, I hummed and heyed a little over which colour to use, in the end I found this Snowman stamp which I hadn't used yet, so that made my decision for me.


Supplies Used:
Stampin Up - Frosty Friends
ProMarkers
West Design - Ultra Fine Glitter
Memory Box - Crystalline Border
Stampin Up - Bakers Twine - White
Pink Petticoat - Sentiment
Glossy Accents

Wow, that is quite some list for me, a bit more detailed than my usual CAS style, but with it being a Christmas card I quite like to add a bit more embellishment to it.

Also I am having a 30th birthday giveaway, if you would like to be in with a chance of winning, you can find all the details here.

Thanks for visiting
x


9 comments :

  1. Hi, Gillian. Stunning card, I love the fancy edge! Thank you for joining Winter Wonderland, hugs, Miria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Xmas card! Thanks for joining in the Winter Wonderland challenge this week.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card and so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmas card! You can't go wrong with snowmen! Love the color you chose and the border on the bottom!
    Hugs
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The border at the bottom is adorable. Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love these frosty friends and your decoration along the bottom enhances the whole card. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Gillian, love the cute image and colour too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Gillian! Love the stamp and nice to see monochromatic being done in a colour rather than black!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gillian. Just to let you know I've awarded you with a Liebster Award. You've made me feel so welcome in the blogging world and I just love your cards. Pop by my blog to read about it :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...