Tuesday 5 February 2013

Still Ill

Yes, thats right, I am still in bed feeling sorry for myself.  However I am enjoying catching up with everybody's blogs in between naps!

Since I have nothing new to share with you, I thought I would share a card I made for a challenge the other week but was too late to submit.

Supplies Used:
Unity Stamp Co - Hearts Stamps
Avery Elle - Lots of Love Sentiment
Bakers Twine from stash
Stampin Up - Dazzling Details - Cherry Cobbler

Onto some good news now, my card that I entered in last weeks Muse Card Club was voted one of the 'Featured Members' so thank you so much to everybody that voted for me.  You can see the card here.

Also another one of my cards was selected as 'a cut above' with the Paper Players and a Contender with CAS-ual Fridays, again thank you for selecting my card, you can see that one here.

Finally just to remind you that I am having a wee giveaway to help celebrate my 30th birthday, if you would like to be in with a chance of winning.  Please click this link.

Thanks for visiting
x

4 comments :

  1. Hi Gillian. Another beauty. Well done on your wins and mentions. Bed is probably best place to be whilst it's so cold outside. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a roller coaster time for you, Gillian. I'm so sorry you are still feeling poorly, but I'm delighted with all your wins and honors for your beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Gillian! Congratulations on all your wins and honors for your amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...