Monday 18 February 2013

Up in the Air

Good Afternoon,

Apologies for the absence, my birthday ended up turning into a bit of a birthday week, so although I have still been crafting I haven't been able to join in with my usual challenges.  Hopefully will get caught up this week.

My first card is for this week's Less Is More challenge, which is 'Up in the Air', hopefully the image I have chosen meets the rules.


Supplies Used:
Stampin Up - For the Birds
ProMarkers
Nestabilities
Hemptique Crafting cord

Thanks for visiting
x


11 comments :

  1. So cute. I love how you have drawn the string across to match up with the twine.Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love the image and how you made the twine match up with the string!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this image is my favourite out of that set of stamps. Love the way the wires carry on across the card and the splashes of yellow. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute little birdies! Love what you did with the ribbon and how you used the yellow with the grey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good to me Gillian........but I always get it wrong for this challenge LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Gillian, I love this stamp set! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gillian this is super cute. love the colour combo

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea Gillian!
    Love those birdies.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. The hand drawn string is such a cool idea! I love the combination of yellow and grey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...