Monday 25 February 2013

Retro Sketches #52

Good Morning,

Today's card is for this weeks challenge over at Retro Sketches.  I actually made this card for last weeks challenge but I was too late to enter it, so as this weeks challenge is to pick any of their previous sketches I am getting to show this one off.


Supplies Used:
Stampin Up - Fabulous Florets
Stampin Up - Sentiment
Craftwork Cards - Candi
MME - Fine and Dandy Paper
White Embossing Powder
VersaMark
ProMarkers


Thanks for visiting
x

5 comments :

  1. A gorgeous card,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just worked out perfectly for you, didn't it? I am also thrilled that you got to post this after missing last week's challenge because I love it!! The flower is beautifully colored and I love that you have kept so much white in the rest of the card - even the white candi dots!! Thanks for joining us at retrosketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Gilly - makes me think of Spring :) Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gillian

    Bright and beautiful .. .. I love this very much.

    Hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The yellow is so beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...