Thursday 14 February 2013

Sorry I'm Late and a Catch Up

Good Morning.

Apologises for not posting this yesterday, my birthday was a wonderful day and time just escaped me.  However I know I have my blog candy winner to announce, so without further ado, the name pulled from the hat (bowl) was

Annie 

Who said: 
Oh how lovely. Wish I was 29 again :-) [and as my mum would have said...and know what I know now :-) ]
Hope you have a wonderful birthday.
Hugs,
A x

Thank you so much to everybody who entered, I wish I could have given you all something.  However there can only be one winner, Annie if you could contact me with your address I will get your candy posted out to you asap.

As I said my birthday was an amazing day and I was totally spoiled, my hubby took me for a gorgeous meal at a near by restaurant and I got the most amazing cake which I would I would make you all jealous by posting a picture! And yes it tastes as good as it looks!


Thanks again to everybody who entered my giveaway and takes the time to read my little blog, I really do appreciate each and every one of you.
x

3 comments :

  1. OH WOW! That cake looks amazing! Happy to hear you had a Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday Gillian! Glad you had a super time and that cake is amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cake......belated birthday wishes Gillian!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...