Tuesday 10 September 2013

CASology Week 61 - Silhouette

Good Afternoon,

This week's Cue Card at CASology is 'Silhouette'.  I love the look of Silhouette stamps, they can create such a dramatic look to a CAS card.  I chopped and changed my mind over which stamp to use for this challenge, however in the end I used the adorable 'Twinkle Toes' set from clearly besotted cause it is just so darn cute!



Supplies Used:
Clearly Besotted - Twinkle Toes
Avery Elle - Party Animal



Now it's over to you guys, I can't wait to see what you all come up with this week, but before you get started have a quick visit round the rest of the Design Team for further inspiration.


and this week's Guest Designer - Deepti

12 comments :

  1. What a super precious image! Love your detainment design placement!! The colors are sugary sweet and blissful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! Gillian, this is the sweetest thing I've ever seen! Seriously! I have a niece who would love getting a card like this and now that I know where that stamp is from, I may be paying Clearly Besotted a visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty! I can think of about a million little girls who would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that girly silhouette image. Pink is just the perfect colour for this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet, sweet simplicity, Gillian!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely darling, Gillian! I love the soft pink silhouette and the softness of your sentiment is just perfect! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Gillian-perfect choice :)
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That really is an adorable image and could be stamped in nothing other but that sweet pink! The sentiment over the image is perfect. Into my CASE file this goes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooo gorgeous Gillian, love that pretty stamp and the pink of course too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gillian, I can think of a bunch of little girls who would ADORE this card! CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...