Monday 2 September 2013

Ombre

Good Evening,

I am off on annual leave this week and thought I would have a whole day to craft, but as it was as soon as I sat down to make something, absolutly nothing came to mind.  In the end I gave up, did some housework and came back to my crafting desk this afternoon.


Supplies Used:
Card snippets
Vellum
The Alley Way Stamps - Words To Live By (Sentiment)
VersaMark
Wow Embossing Powder

Challenges Entered:
Moxie Fab World - Tuesday Trigger (first time entering)

Fusion Card Challenge - This one has had me stumped for a while, in the end I have just used the photo and used the ombre of the juice as my inspiration.

Thanks for visiting
x

9 comments :

  1. Gorgeous colours and lovely design. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layers Gillian! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Gillian!Beautiful colours :) I think we all have times like that,when we finally get the time we have craved the mind goes blank-there is nothing like a bout of housework to get your Mojo moving LOL!
    Enjoy your week :)
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Gillian and very striking x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely combo of challenges. Your card is wonderful!
    thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors and design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too! Don't you hate when that happens? You finally have a decent chunk of crafty time and the crafty part of your brain shuts down. So annoying! It's like I need stress and limited time to create anything! LOL! Love this gorgeous ombre creation. The texture of the cardstock and the softness of the vellum are perfect! You should definitely play along with the Tuesday Triggers more often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well...the break paid off because your card is absolutely amazing! I love the ombre! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Gillian! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...