Sunday 15 September 2013

Dainty Doilies

Good Afternoon,

Having a nice lazy crafting day today and finally making a start on the dreaded Christmas cards, but I am not quite ready to post them on my blog yet.  So thought I would share I card I made for a challenge instead.


Supplies Used:
Waltzing Mouse - Dainty Dollies 2
The Alley Way Stamps - Delicate Doilies
Uniko Studio - Chrysanthemum - Sentiment
Annabelle Stamps - Pearl

Challenges Entered:
CAS(E) this Sketch #45

Thanks for visiting
x

9 comments :

  1. Beautiful card Gillian as always - so delicate and elegant. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and stunning Gillian. I love your soft gentle colours.
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the soft pink and the popped up centre on the bottom pattern. Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    And I'm about to join you in the lazy crafting day! Aren't they the best?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, Gillian. So delicate and makes a stunning card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely gorgeous, Gillian!! your talent always amazes and inspires me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully delicate birthday card. Today has been a good day to craft. Quite chilly outside even with the sun in the afternoon.

    Aileen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card Gillian-I think we have all been hiding away in our craftrooms today! I have been making a card for this challenge too-it was such a fabby sketch wasn't it?
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow, this is so pretty!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally CAS! Love the simplicity of your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...