Sunday 8 September 2013

Jackie Rockwell Pantone Challenge

Good Afternoon,

I have been playing along with Jackie Rockwell's Pantone Challenge over the past few weeks, however she has now got through all the colours and time is running out to join in.  So I made completing the remaining colours my priority. And here they all are!

Supplies Used:
Uniko Studio - Natures Treasures
Stampin Up - Ribbon
Uniko Studio - Time (Sentiment)

Supplies Used:
Clearly Besotted - Hoppy Birthday
Enamel Accents

Supplies Used:
Clearly Besotted - Banners
Nestabilities

Supplies Used:
Avery Elle - Modern Leaves

Supplies Used:
Hero Arts - Leavy Vines
Stampin Up - Curly Cute
Vellum
White Embossing Powder
Clearly Besotted - Butterfly Wishes - Die and Stamp

I have one more to share with you, however I am entering it into a second challenge so will share it in a second post.

Thanks Jackie for hosting such a fun challenge, I have really enjoyed it.


7 comments :

  1. Oh my Goodness Gillian you have been busy. Each card stunning and unique. Beautiful inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Gillian-beautiful CAS cards(I do like that Froggy!)Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Gillian you are on a cardmaking roll! Each one is so pretty. I love how bright the red is on the first on and how you have the stamped just the left side. The froggy is ADORABLE. The star card is a great masculine card. I think the African Violet is my FAV because it's trendy and fun. The last one is sooo BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful cards! I love the white space and the neat and clean look! That little frog is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super set of cards. Love the CAS look on all of them. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these are super, Gillian! Beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you don't mess around! LOL! These are all gorgeous but I'm especially loving the last one with the gorgeous scrolling foliage and the sweet butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...