Tuesday 10 September 2013

My Digital Studio

Good Morning,

Stampin Up have now released My Digital Studio in the UK and even better you get a 30 day free trial to see if you like it.  I downloaded it last night and had a bit of a play so thought I would share with you my first project.  It is a mixed media project as I wanted to tailor it to suit the new challenge over at Annabelle Stamps, but I will try just a digital project later.  If you would like to download the free trial I can suggest using Aileen Skene's page (Stamp Up Your Craft), she is a Stampin Up demostrator and super helpful.  This link will take you to her online store.

My opinion on MDS, I really liked it! It's really easy to use and having all the Stampin Up colours ready to use means I can match up elements of my projects with no problems.

Anyway here is my first card attempt.


Supplies Used:
My Digital Studio - Ink Splatter 2 & 6
Annabelle Stamps - Daisy Delight
Clearly Besotted - Twinkle Toes (Sentiment)

Challenge Entered:

Thanks for visiting
x

13 comments :

  1. Looks great Gillian - may have to try that. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh this looks fab Gillian! I love those ink splatters. I like the idea of mixed media. Glad you found MDS easy to use. It's a new toy for us all to play with and avoid the ironing!!

    Thanks for the shout out too!

    Aileen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gillian, you card looks stunning I love, love the ink splatters and colours.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Gillian - having just dipped my little toe in the 'Stampin up pool' I'm going to have to check out that link. Love what you've done with the paint splats! FAB. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful Gillian, love these fab colours together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!Very striking card Gillian-fabulous effect :)
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! I really haven't played to much with digital stamping but I love how seamlessly you've combined it with regular stamping here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The splatter looks amazing Gillian!! Gorgeous card and colours!
    TFS with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous 'Splash it on' card. Thanks for sharing it with us at AnnaBelles :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great splatter effect...these are so hard to get right manually, might have to have a squizz. Your colours are great. TFS?

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your splatter effect and with the flowers...Perfect!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Annabelle Stamps!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Gillian. Love the way you stamped these images and the splatter is fabulous~ Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...