Sunday 8 September 2013

Wonderful Washi

Good Morning,

Ever since I had my first attempt at making my own washi tape a few weeks ago I have been using the technique more and more.  I really love the effect and the fact I can chose any colour I want is perfect.  So when I seen the challenge over at The Friday Mashup was to create a project using Washi tape I jumped at the chance.  My card is also the is my last entry for Jackie Rockwell's Pantone Challenge.


Supplies Used:
Uniko Studio - Wonderful Washi
Clearly Besotted - Tag Along - Stamp & Die
Enamel Accents

Thanks for visiting
x


11 comments :

  1. Lovely composition Gillian. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried making my own washi tape yet. I'll have to look it up because I love what you created. Great card!!! Glad you played along in another Pantone Color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't home made washi just the best!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh so simple yet striking and gorgeous as always. Love your cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great minds think alike!! Last night I started to do ALL of Jackie's challenges too, got too tired, flubbed up and went to bed! Ha. Yours are all great! Love the blue washi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just fantastic - so clean and crisp, but pretty too.
    I have never tried making washi tape - but I'm off to google it now :-)
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a fabulous and striking card! Love the blue on the white! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your clean layout and little enamel buttons. How fun! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your washi project looks great!
    Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful CAS card, and great washi tape!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  11. At first glance I thought it was actual washi tape! Love the way you layered it with that sweet banner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...