Sunday 11 March 2012

Cocktails!!

Good Morning

Hope you are all having a relaxing weekend, I ended up having a fairly busy Saturday and never got to make a start on my card for the Less Is More challenge.  As it turned out I needed the extra day to think about that I was going to do.  I thought Chrissie & Mandi had set a difficult challenge last week but this week has taken the biscuit, (well for me anyway).  This weeks challenge is 'Script' so the card is to include text of any kind in addition to any sentiment.

Arrrghhh I don't know if I was being dumb, blonde, having crafter block or all three but I just couldn't think what to make.  And to top it all off it had to be a one layer card, so no double sided sticky tape in sight! Anyway the idea came to me this morning and this is what I ended up with.



Supplies Used:
Whimsie Doodles - Margarita Digi Stamp
ProMarkers
Glossy Accents
Recipe found online and typed into word.


Not sure why I was thinking about cocktails this morning, I promise I don't have any sort of drink problem, maybe because I have been on taxi duty all weekend I have missed my Friday night glass of wine!

Now that I have finally got my card sorted I can nip over and see what other wonderful creations everybody else has made.  I'm sure everybody else has found this challenge simple and have thought up some great ideas!

Thanks for visiting
x

17 comments :

  1. I love your cocktail, and I could just drink that now sat in the garden as the sun is out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantabulous idea and your card is lovely - the image is great

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Gillian, very original card, a fantastic card for spring and summer, very fresh color:D, well done.
    A hug from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Gillian - so original! Hope you've managed to get your glass of wine in by now :0)
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Gillian, I had a G&T before lunch today, but margaritas are fab... as is your card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great idea and perfect for the challenge. Super fun card. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card for the LIM challenge a really fun card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gillian

    Great card .. .. love that cocktail stamp and the cherry on top finishes it all off beautifully.

    Hope you had a lovely weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm rather partial to a Margarita!
    superb card
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't know about anyone else's but this is a fab take on the theme. not one I would have thought of in a million years andI have been known to down a glass or two of wine!!!! hugs Mrs A. Thanks so much for becoming a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a stylish and CAS card.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Gilly! I see Mrs A is just above me on the comments - am just going to put a tin helmet on for safety!

    I totally love your cocktail card - really clever take on the LIM challenge!

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Gillian - great idea for a card - and it doubles as a recipe - genius!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea for the challenge, love your CAS card :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for stopping by and the nice comment.
    A really nice card and what an ingenious idea the recipe for the drink.....very clever!

    Daen'Ys

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous idea! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...