Wednesday 7 March 2012

WOYWW

Good Morning,

Time for another snoop around each others crafting spaces.  This week I am showing off my mess in its full glory!  Julia at Stampin' Ground has started things off as usual with a glance at her workspace.

Had to take this picture last night as I am super busy at work right now, so was out the door at the crack of dawn.

You will see a card I am working on lying on the desk, I bought a new Penny Black stamp so as usual when I get a new stamp I want to make something with it as soon as possible.


Will hopefully have time for a snoop round the rest of the blogs tonight.

Thanks for visiting
x

7 comments :

  1. thanks for sharing your card is lookin' good have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is looking good, I too love PB stamps!

    Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I do like penny black stamps I have a few, I have joined you as a follower today to pop back and look at your fab creation, Have a agood week,Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny Black stamps seem to be real favourites with woyww.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New stamp hey, can't beat that feeling of getting it out to stamp for the first time! Take care, enjoy this WOYWW, it's now Thursday afternoon & I'm still doing the snooping bit, all but in shifts! Zo xx 60

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun with your new penny Black stamp. Your desk is so tidy. Thanks for sharing your space.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, thanks so much for popping over, and for sharing you great space. Happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz. x #32

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...