Friday 9 March 2012

Congratulations Suz

Good Morning,

My good friend Suz texted me the other day to tell me that she passed her driving theory test.   Suz has been putting off doing her driving test since she was 17, so for her to get to this stage is amazing!  Her aim is to pass her test before she is 30 so she has until August to achieve her goal.  I am so chuffed for her, so decided to make her a little card to say congratulations.


Supplies Used:
Scrapbook Sisters - Car 5 digistamp
ProMarkers
Funky Hand papers
Sizzix texture folder
Glossy Accents
Ribbon & buttons from my stash

Challenges Entered:
Card Patterns Weekly Sketch Blog

So glad its Friday, hope you all have a nice weekend planned.

Thanks for visiting
x

2 comments :

  1. Brilliant card Gilly! Well done to Suz and I hope the practical goes well for her. Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure she had good reason to put it off, you must be proud of Suz for going after it at this age.
    Your card is superb!
    Hugs & Blessings
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...