Tuesday 13 March 2012

Later than usual

Good Evening,

Hope you have all had a nice day.  I am posting a bit later than usual for me, I had a bit of stressful day at work so ended up crafting longer than usual and decided to share a quick make with you.

I got some new Stampin' Up goodies yesterday, so that was my first port of where to start.


Supplies Used:
Papermamia 'Birdsong' stamp
Sizzix Flowers Nr 4 Bigz Die
Stampin Up papers (part of the set in their Sale-a-bration brochure)
Clear Embossing Powder
Pearls from my stash

Challenges Entered:
Cute Card Thursday

I also made another card tonight, but I will post that one tomorrow.  Away to sit back with a glass of wine and watch some telly.

Thanks for visiting
x

3 comments :

  1. I loooove those papermania birdsong stamps. There's a good deal on them at the moment on craft superstore and i was trying so hard to resist...but seeing this, i'm not sure i can! gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Gillian. Love the top corner rounded and the tree with the pearls is gorgeous. The papers are a super compliment. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous Gillian, love that tree stamp!

    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...