Wednesday 21 March 2012

Two Cards

Good Evening,

Two posts in one day from me. There is a card I want to sneek into a competition and it closes tonight.

Hope everybody else has been enjoying the nice weather today.  It was blue skies and sun all day, I heard on the radio that it got up to 18 degrees today, thats normally a good day in July for us.

I bought a new stamp from ebay, it doesn't seem to have a name, just that is from 'The Great Canadian Stamp Co'. But I think it looks like hydrangeas.

Supplies Used:
My nameless stamp
ProMarkers
Gold Sakura gel pen (the leaves and centres of flowers have been drawn over in gold)
Stampin Up paper
Sizzix Layered Circles embossing folder
Nestibilites - Scalloped circle
Ribbon & Pearls from my stash

Challenges Entered:
The Friday Mash Up

This is the sketch that we had to follow for the challenge.

Thanks for visiting
x

8 comments :

  1. Hi Gillian, thanks for joining us, you got in with plenty of time to spare! Lovely card, and yes your stamp looks like a hydrangea to me too. Beautiful soft colours.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, and great job with the sketch!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pretty hydrangea! Perfect for a wam summer-like day! (It has been unseasonably warm in Illinois, to!) Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, the image would have been lovely with mother of pearl. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week, and thank you for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Gilly! Love it to pieces - that flower is stunning. Super colouring! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your unnamed flower looks fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely stamp! It worked just perfectly with the sketch. Thanks for joining The Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the sketch.. what a pretty flower image! I love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...