Thursday 1 March 2012

Mother's Day

Good Morning,

Yesterday I was asked by a work colleague to make a Mother's Day card for her 80 year old Mother in Law.  Does anybody else get excited when they are asked to make a card? That little sense of pride kicks in that there is somebody else out there that likes what you make.  I also made a Christmas card for the same Mother in Law so I knew she liked flowers, so I decided to make that my main focal point.




Supplies Used:
Stamp - Free Vintage Digital Stamps
ProMarkers
Sizzix textured impressions folder (part of the dots and flowers set)
Ribbon & pearls from my stash
Crafters Companion patterned paper (came free with a magazine)

Challenges Entered:
Passion For Promarkers

I hope my work colleague likes the card, although I have the feeling she would be too polite to say otherwise!

Thanks for visiting
x

4 comments :

  1. This is very pretty. I'm sure she'll love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I cringe when people ask me to make cards. I don't do cards on demand well. I'm getting better now that I've started joining challenges... Anyway, you card is lovely and any 80-year lady would be proud to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute card using pastel colors. The image is so nice and your coloring is fab. Thanks for joining our challenge at pfp)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gillian, what a pretty card. I love the colours you've used and the image is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
    I'm sorry my comment is late (story of my life at the moment lol!) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...