Sunday 4 March 2012

Less Is More - Week 57

Good Afternoon,

Hope you have had a nice weekend.  It was my futures Mother in Law's birthday on Friday so we had Jamie's family down to stay for the weekend.  We had a lovely weekend with them, but unfortunately this meant I wasn't able to get my LIM card made till this afternoon, although it gave me plenty of time to ponder over what I was going to do.  And as usual my card turned out nothing like I thought it would!

This weeks challenge is a colour and Chrissie & Mandi have chosen 'neutrals'. Not something I would normally use for making a card but here is the end result.



Have to admit it is not my favourite card I have ever made, but it is good to try something different and as the saying goes 'its the taking part that counts'.  The stamp is Fiskars 'Elegant Vines' but the colour of the ink hasn't shown up well in the picture.  It looks darker in 'real life'.

Away to see what everybody else came up with for this weeks challenge.

Thanks for visiting
x


7 comments :

  1. Love it Gilly! I'm still struggling with ideas here, I might squeak in by the end of the week :) Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Gillian. Is it one large stamped image cut into three or have you stamped it three times
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Gillian, I really like the divided panel
    Not so much white space but FAB nevertheless
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Gillian, I really like images chopped up in this way!
    Super job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, that image is really fab and I love how you made it into three, hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super design, Gillian and the vines look fab! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...