Saturday 31 March 2012

Less Is More - Week 61

Good Morning,

Hasn't this past week just been great, sunshine everyday!  Think the weather is about to take a turn for the worst this weekend, but it has been nice while it lasted.

Now over to my entry into the weekly Less Is More challenge, this week is 'Lucky Dip' so there is a guest designer.

There has been a lot of cards floating about blogs this past couple of weeks using the promarkers colour graduation method.  I have never tried this myself so decided to give it a go.


I scored some lines over my colour panel just to add some extra texture, not sure how well it has shown up in the pictures.

Supplies Used:
ProMarkers (from top - Leaf Green, Soft Green, Tea Green, Almond, Pale Pink, Rose Pink)
Doodlebug brad
Prima Flowers
Papermania 'BirdSong' stamp for the sentiment.

Away to nip into Aberdeen today, my poor phone has broken so away to look for a replacement.

Hope you all have a nice weekend.
x

22 comments :

  1. WOW, beautiful!! I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, CAS and using such beautiful shades.
    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So delicate Gillian - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Gillian, fantastic technique with promarkers, very delicate colours and pretty CAS card.
    A spring hug from Palma and have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card loving these colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and very elegant - perfect

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh YESS!! Perfect Gilly - I love it. Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shape to your card and the colours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOO pretty, the colour graduation works brilliantly here, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!!! colour choice is perfect.. what a great idea to score the lines, Fab... Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the promarker stripes Gillian, a very pretty card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really pretty those colour bands look lovely
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  13. mmmm I love the blended colours Gillian, you've nailed that technique :0) A really pretty card :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So LiM! Just using 1 flower with such a great effect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your pretty colour graduation Gillian and your lovely flower. Hope you managed to find a replacement phone today! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  16. That band of colour is very effective Gillian.
    Great job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your colour graduation is fantastic Gillian. I tried this once and made a right mess of it. It makes a beautiful card.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry Gillian .. .. I seem to have missed some stunning makes on your blog recently.

    You have certainly been very, very busy!!

    The white butterfly one is sticking in my mind particularly. That was fantastic!!

    Loving your use of colour on this one .. .. very clever and effective.

    Hope you had a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous use of ProMarkers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a pretty effect - I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...