Monday 19 March 2012

Welcome Baby

Good Afternoon,

Hope a good weekend was had by all.

I didn't get much crafting done at the weekend. Had a lunch out with the girls on Saturday then had my Mum, Sister & Grandma round on Sunday for Mothers Day.

I did however manage to sneek away to make a quick card last night.


Supplies Used
Stampin' Up - Baby Tees
Pink Petticoat Sentiment
Glossy Accents
All the paper used was from the snippet box

Challenges Entered:
Snippet Playground at Pixies Crafty Workshop
CAS-ual Fridays

Thanks for visiting
x

8 comments :

  1. Aw Gilly, this is totally adorable - I love it! Am hoping you paper pieced this? If not then I might as well give up and go home :) Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Gillian, it's just too cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gilly how sweet! Love that adorable image.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and completely adorable! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this one caught my eye! I love the clean look of your sweet baby card. And the colors! Love the tiny elephant on the baby outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww . . . this just makes my heart smile!! How very precious! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats one adorable card. Love the colours. Hugs Mrs A.
    p.s. Iv'e got cupcakess to share at break time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a cute little card. Lovely design. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...