Thursday 29 March 2012

Three Flowers

Good Evening All,

I've been a bit quieter on the blog front this week, unfortunatly I came down with the dreaded lurgie. Thankfully I am on the mend now and normal blogging service shall resume.


Supplies Used:
Stampin' Up backing papers
Scrapbook Sisters - Floral 3 digistamp
ProMarkers
Glossy Accents
Ribbon from my stash

Challenges Entered:
Freshly Made Sketches


I have done a mirror image of the sketch, hopefully that will be ok.

Hope you are all keeping well and managing to avoid the coughs and diseases going around.

Thanks for visiting
x

5 comments :

  1. Your mirror image is more than ok! I love how you've let your beautifully colored flowers take center stage! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty flowers! Love how you spotlighted them by shading the edges! And I have to ask = what is lurgie???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers look fab with the blue tinge around the edges. The background papers give a lovely accent to your focal image. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Card, Gillian! Love your color combo, beautiful papers and stunning flowers!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really new to cardmaking and tried (and failed) with this sketch. I LOVE how you've simplified the 3 side elements into ribbon touchs! Inspired :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...