Wednesday 21 March 2012

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

Good Afternoon,

I found this adorable image from Mo Manning and just wanted it.  The most difficult thing was trying to decided what colours to make each of the animals.

Supplies Used:
Mo's Digital Pencil - Coexist
ProMarkers
My Mind's Eye- Fine & Dandy - True Blue Paper Pad
Ribbon & Button from my stash

Challenges Entered:
Passion For ProMarkers - Animals
I Love ProMarkers - 3 Different Papers
Mo's Challenge Blog - Buttons & Bows

It is a gorgeous sunny day today, too nice to be working, roll on finishing time.

Thanks for visiting
x

6 comments :

  1. Hi. Fab image and a lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love the simple layout...it really shows of your great coloring of this cute image! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! I can see why you needed this Mo image. It's perfectly adorable! I love the soft colors ...and your coloring is so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! What an adorable image, Gillian! How comes I never came across it!:) I just have to have it now, seeing your adorable creation! Love this one! And the layout is great too!
      Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week!
      Hope to see you again for our "Bling" challenge starting today!
      Hugs, Iulia

      Delete
  4. Wonderful colouring and such a sweet card. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...