Thursday 15 March 2012

Whoop Whoop

Good Evening,

Today's card is a congratulations card for my friend Erin who has gotten a new job.



Supplies Used:
Mo's Digital Pencil - Big Whoop
ProMarkers
SEI 'Bridgeport' Papers
Spellbinders Nestabilities
Pearls from my Stash
Sizzix embossing folder

Challenges Entered:
Passion For ProMarkers
I Love Promarkers

This evenings task is to do the supermarket shopping, I think the shopping is one of my least favourite tasks, so no crafting this evening.  Hope you all have a nice evening.

Thanks for visiting
x

7 comments :

  1. Hi Gillian. Fun image isn't she. I am sure your friend will really appreciate this too. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers & good luck.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card ! well done erin!
    thanks for sharing with is this week at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and coloured perfect, just love that image! and congrats to Erin, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great card. With that fabulous image you don't need a sentiment, she says it all. Another lovely color combo.
    Hugs & Blessings
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, fab image, she is perfect for a congratulations card x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool Gillian! She fairly shouts Congratulations! Super card. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun image, this is gorgeous, love it. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little blog and thank you so much for any comments you leave. Unfortunately due to the volume of anonymous comments I am receiving I have had to turn that option off in the meantime.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...